Monday 30 August 2010

Jupiter Artland

Well, my move to Mushroom Cottage grows ever closer and I am ashamed to say that I have not done one iota of packing thus far. However, I now have yet another week off work (part-timer!) in which to get all that sort of thing done. That's the plan anyway. My craft stuff will probably be last to go, but there won't really be much time for cardmaking :o( Or blogging for that matter. Sniffle!


Yesterday, Himself and I braved a cold and icy wind to venture to Jupiter Artland, which is a collection of modern artworks dotted around the grounds of a large mansion. We've been there for coffee before but never to view the collection. We're not much into modern art but there was something very surreal about coming across a weird sculpture in the middle of woodland and it provided many an exciting photo opportunity for me.


There were also cute animal like sheep, donkeys and a llama to coo over and we finished off with coffee and cake served from the retro American-style trailer that is the cafe.
























All in all, an interesting place to spend a couple of hours on a Sunday morning!

No comments: