Thursday 1 September 2011

Scentsational!

In my last post I mentioned scented candles and it got me thinking. We all love a nice smell, don't we? So for my first Folksy Friday in ages, I thought I'd feature some scented items!


There was an astounding array of lovely creations but these in particular caught my eye:



This scented cat hanger from Millicent:






This sheep soap by Bits N Bobs:







These lavendar lally cats by LittleBirdhouse:











These spiced mug mats by Hunny Crafts Primitives:









This lavendar owl by Art & Mabel:










and this Walnut Whip candle by Cherry Blossom Candles:









Mmm, I can just imagine the yummy aromas!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely collection of goodies.

Toni xx

Anonymous said...

These are all lovely :-) I'm all for some nice smells when I live in a house which includes three males!

Angela x

Danielle said...

Soap sheep! Now I've seen it all!!
http://colourmefun.blogspot.com

Helen Smith said...

I love the soap sheep!