Monday 19 September 2011

Cold = Creative!

I've got the Bank Holiday off work today - wooo! - so I've been happily crafting away for most of it. It's a tad chilly though, so I've felt the need to consume hot liquids continually (coffee, soup, drinking chocolate) and I have my HWB in place under the tootsies.

I do find that the decrease in temperature does make it easier to get focussed on those festive items, such as these gingerbread man tags:



I've even made a start on some 2012 calendars by covering squares of chipboard in patterned paper:




Now, the fun part - choosing embellishments to adorn said calendars!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, lol. I am always so much more creative in the fall! I'm stopping to say hello from the folksy forums. I look forward to seeing more posts!

misteejay said...

Fab tags Debbie - those gingerbread men look such fun.

Toni xx