Sunday 20 December 2009

Crimble-tastic!!

Phew! Now that I've FINALLY got all the home-made pressie malarkey done and dusted I can at last enjoy the spirit of Crimbleage in the proper fashion! Despite the terror-inducing snowfall (this post will tell you how I feel about snow!!) I have got pretty much everything made and am just working on the final, brain-frazzling Secret Santa gift for work (WHO suggested that we make the gifts again this year??? I would hunt down the fiend and slap them - except, er, it was me!).
Never mind, I'm getting there. Unfortunately I can't show any piccies yet, apart from the flippy calendar thing I made for my Mum:


Yes, those Bloom & Grow papers are STILL doing the rounds!

As this is likely to be my last post before the festivities on Friday may I just take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

fab calendar
have a wonderful Christmas
Hugs AllisonX

Helen Laurence said...

awesome calendar Debbie the bind it all rings look great.

Helen x

AngelusCrafts said...

Im gonna make this somehow......I have a few friends that wont appreciate it but their kids will and Nikki Smith would love this. :o)

AngelusCrafts said...

i meant to say im gonna make it to countdown to Christmas....lol, got so excited there.