Wednesday 2 December 2009

Drugged-Up Cat

Well, Ben had to go to the vet today to have a tooth extracted and apparently he turned into Psycho Cat Extraordinaire after he was given his premed. Seems like they must have had to throw every anaesthetic agent known to man at him to get him to go to sleep so of course now he's home he's spaced out to the max. Poor Ben. Hopefully the wobbling about like a feline-shaped jelly won't last too much longer and it's nothing a good night's kip won't fix!
Card-wise I've made a couple more for my Retail Therapy Class which is looming near:




As you can see I've managed to avoid any of the hated watercolouring completely and I've stuck to a basic colour scheme with the whole set. Hope the class folk won't mind all the fiddly cutting-out!

A card made to take to a wedding we're going to this weekend:

I've gone over to Jo Kill-stylee for this one!

Right, just going to rescue Ben from a wobbly fate and remove him from the bed onto the carpet. At least he can't fall off the floor (I hope!)!!

No comments: