Tuesday 30 August 2011

Autumnal Sympathy Cards

I used a versatile tree stamp and some lovely papers to create a selection of Sympathy cards; it did take me a while to come up with the right "look" because I'm not used to doing more downbeat stuff, but sadly, it is a fact of life that such cards are needed from time to time.




There has been a definite chill in the air these last few days. I've taken to curling up with my throw wrapped round me to watch telly in the evenings; autumn must be on the way! Brrr!

3 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

All lovely Debbie - they are not an easy card to make but I think you get the mood right with these. I especially like the one with the bird.
tx

Debs M said...

good idea to make in advance as they are so hard to make as they are needed, lovely cards, great image x

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards Debbie - not the easiest of occasions to cater for.

Gosh it has been cold, hasn't it...I've even resorted to putting the heating on a couple of times.

What happened to the Summer?

Toni xx