Monday 15 August 2011

A New Week

After a busy weekend spent soaking up some of the Edinburgh Festival (hanging around in a beer tent, eating cheese and mushroom crepes and attending a comedy show) and visiting the newly-refurbished National Museum of Scotland (so busy it seemed as if the entire population of the world was there at the same time as us! A bit.), it's high time I got down to some crafting!!

I've got some new baby toppers on the "go", finally using the improvised rattles I made the other day:






I have a list of cards to make for friends and family who have birthdays coming up, so I'd better get a move on.


Meantime, talk amongst yourselves and here's a photo of some lily-type flowers that have finally started to open in one of my outdoor pots:



Woop!

2 comments:

Allison said...

how cute are those!!!! never been to the festival- must add it to my bucket list
AllisonX

misteejay said...

Lovely cards Debbie - your elements certainly work well together.

Toni xx