Monday 22 August 2011

Feels So Strange....

Sigh. Well, my precious wee cat has been ill over the weekend, which has been quite hard-going. The vet thinks it may be pancreatitis so I've had to leave him at the surgery over -night to receive fluids and medication. It feels so strange without him but it was even stranger seeing him ill so I know he's in the right place and I hope he's comfortable and not feeling too stressed.

This means my crafting news may be sporadic over the next few days. All I have to show you tonight is the card I made for my kind cat-owning friend Angela on her birthday:


and a set of Christmas bookmarks:





I'm off now to catch up with everyone's blogs, and then, I think, a bath. And off to bed without my furry friend - sniff!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely card and those bookmarks are really pretty.

Hope all goes well for your kitty.

Toni xx