Monday 1 August 2011

Feeling Festive?

Well, not really, considering the lovely weather we had here over the weekend, which allowed Himself and I to have a little barbecue for two on my decking on Saturday. Very pleasant, except I forgot to warn my neighbour - who had his washing hanging out, oooerrrr! Despite this mishap, the same neighbour kindly lent me his pressure washer thingy yesterday so that we could clean up my decking in preparation for painting it. The latter task I should have done today, but I, er, gave it a miss. Sigh. I'm not a gardener or a DIYer (I'd much rather be crafting), but these things really have to be done...

However, I must be feeling a little bit festive, because, this morning, I created some Christmassy items:



Cupcakes.



And some other Christmassy characters.



They still need to have "bits" added to them, but I'm pleased with how they came out and I plan to use them on lots of things between now and December!!


I don't think I've ever done Christmas this early!! I feel faint!!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

**Toni passes Debbie the smelling salts LOL**

I love your Christmas bits - I think the Holly is my fave although I love them all.

Toni xx