Saturday 21 August 2010

My Second Award!

Woot! It would seem that, in my blogging abscence, I have been bestowed with another fabby award, thanks to the lovely and talented Sharon ! So many thanks to Shazza for that!

In order to accept this award, I must follow these rules:

1)Thank the person who gave me the award - see above

2)Put the award on my blog - see above

3)List 3 things I love about myself - well, I love my ability to draw pretty much anything, I love being a cat owner and I love my blog!!

4)Post a favourite photo:

My wee cat, Corrie, who sadly departed for cat heaven earlier this year. I'm so glad to have this sweet picture to remember her by.

5)Tag 5 other people to receive the award - here they are, in no particular order:

Patterned Paper and All Things Pretty

The Crafty Nomad

BaggieAggie

Dots and Spots

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts

I hope you enjoy checking them out!

4 comments:

dots and spots said...

Thank you very much for the award - will have to find a moment to follow the acceptance rules properly!

BaggieAggie said...

Wow, thanks so much for the award, Debbie! Will properly accept asap. :-) xx

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Debbie, congratulations on the award & thank you for thinking of me. So sorry to hear about your cat. It is very sad when pets die.
I love your blog too, you are very talented.
Hugs
Helen x

Ruth said...

Thank you so much for the award lovely lady xxxxx