Monday 23 August 2010

Late!

As the making and giving of cards is a big, big part of my life, I feel very uncomfortable when, for whatever reason, I forget, or am late sending, people's birthday cards. As is the case just now; whilst we were on holiday I missed two birthdays. One being my friend, Angela (sorry!!) and the other being my youngest cousin, Douglas. I spent a good part of the morning trying to come up with a card for the latter and I know he's vaguely into sci-fi, so...


I wanted it to look like a comic book page but I think now I should have written "space bus" or something on the UFO to make the scenario more obvious. Oh well, you live and learn!

Last night, to celebrate the last "proper" day of our holiday, Himself and I went to see this:

Despite not having seen Toy Story 1 or 2, I really enjoyed it, although I don't think the 3D was particularly obvious. Nice to be big kids for an hour or two and get caught up in the story!

No comments: