Thursday 5 August 2010

Golf Mad!

I apologise if my posts are a bit few and far between over the next few weeks, folks. I am eagerly anticipating a couple of weeks holiday from work (as of 6pm tomorrow - hoorah!) and will be flitting back and forth making preparations for my house-move at the end of the month. So it may not leave much time for crafting but I will do my best!

With Himself's birthday looming up, I needed a golf-related card. So I made two, and this one (the golfer bears more than a passing resemblance to Himself!) will be going in my shop as I know there are more than a few golf-widows out there!


Personally I find the game rather relaxing to watch - all that nice scenery! Do you like my golfer's fetching attire??

2 comments:

BaggieAggie said...

Love the card, Debbie, especially those stubbly legs! OH's birthday looms, so must browse your gorgeous shop in the next day or two. x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful paper and image