Monday 9 August 2010

A Blog Award!

I was very flattered to find that I'd been selected to receive the One Lovely Blog award by the nice lady that is BaggieAggie (check out her blog and gorge creations); it's my first such award and I'm delighted!


Only problem is, I now have the extremely difficult task of choosing 7 of my personal fave blogs to pass the award onto. I've sweated and cogitated and pulled out hair, but I think I've finally made my decision. So, here, in no particular order, are my choices:

Bird on Wire Studio - Abigail makes the most delightful little felted creatures and she also paints watercolours in her Vermont studio. Her creations make me smile!

Bonkers About Buttons - Sharon creates gorgeous cards using the most adorable stamped images, and, yes, she loves using buttons!

CraftyNess - Vanessa is a busy mum of three but she still manages to make innovative and fabulous cards, and has won several challenges!

Buttercup Boutique - I love the colour and attention to detail of Kate's pretty textiley makes, especially her bird brooches!

Quernus Crafts - Kirsten is a very talented lady who can work wonders with polymer clay to make the most adorable animal characters!

Kool Kitty Musings - Nat is a member of the Daring Cardmakers Design Team and I'm always taken with her bold, bright use of colour. Some gorgeous photography on her blog too!

Allison's Crafty Moments - Allison's cards always have a good use of shape and colour and a touch of elegance about them. A great source of inspiration!

I do hope you'll check them all out; you'll soon see why I like them! To accept the award those selected must agree to pass it onto 7 of their favourites. It's a great way to discover some great blogs!

5 comments:

Allison said...

thanks for the award and the lovely comments
AllisonX

Quernus Crafts said...

What a lovely surprise - many thanks! And how wonderful to get to find out about all these other fantastic blogs, including yours Debbie!!

Kirsten x

Sharon said...

Yay, my first award! Thanks very much, Debbie :o)

Bird on Wire Studio said...

Thank you so much! What a happy surprise! I'll be sure to pass on the award to 7 recipients. :)

Thank you again!

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations on the award - well deserved - its never easy picking those to give it to