Saturday 31 January 2009

I Do Make Non-Pink Cards Sometimes, Honest Guv'!

G'day! It's Saturday, I'm off work and the sun is shining, hoorah! I've been a little less grouchy this week, probably much to the relief of those who have to work with me! I received a present from my workmate yesterday; it was a long ice cream spoon, and I was ecstatic as I will now be able to properly stir my instant cappuccinos in my cat mug (see 1st Jan post) without globules of powder being left at the bottom. Happy days. (Also, it was a good excuse to use the word "globules" - I love that word!)

Last night I went to my cat-owning friend's house for a blether while our menfolk were indulging in a belated Burns' supper. We had our own version, courtesy of my friend's hubby, who'd kindly made us a veggie haggis pizza - yum!! He'd also supplied cheesecake for dessert. My waistline is now somewhat increased in girth but it was worth it.

Some cards have come off my production line this week:







These two are for a commission; I made two as I wasn't sure I was happy with the first one (the brown and pink version). As long as the buyer likes one of them, that's all that matters.

A spring card (can you tell that my fave colour is pink?!)


And finally, more Valentine's nonsense. This is the last one, I promise! Well..maybe..


I'm excited now because tonight my aforementioned, spoon-giving workmate is holding a Stampin'Up party so much craftiness should ensue. I already know what I'm going to spend my money on, yippee!!

No comments: