Tuesday 6 January 2009

Where Oh Where Has It Gone??

My mojo, that is :0( My resolution to craft every day has been broken and it's only 6 days in!! I don't even have a pathetic excuse, unless "My fingers are too cold!", counts. I have a list of items I want to make. I just can't get started. So no photos today of my creations. Instead, a handmade crimbo pressie from a Certain Someone who is more creative than he gives himself credit for....

A nifty set of coasters made from circuit boards!! They're even rubber-backed to prevent scratching of one's coffee table! I was deeply impressed with these.

In health news: Yesterday at work I bashed my bonce on the corner of a desk. At least one of my resolutions stayed true as I turned the air blue with choice expressions of irritation - thank goodness there were no customers present!! As a result of this mishap I now have a lump behind my ear that is near enough the size of my head. Come to think of it, maybe it IS my head. I was always prone to exaggeration after all.

I hope to return forthwith once my mojo stirs from hibernation. Watch this space!!!


No comments: