Friday 14 October 2011

Time Is Flying

More extra days worked this week, a now-unwonky floor, and a mammoth sort-out of my book collection - it's all added up to a very fast week!! I have been making things but the pesky ever-darkening evenings aren't conducive to good photo-taking, plus most of my cards have been commissions, so there's not much I can show you.

I did put together a quick baby card using cute elements from Buzzcraft:




I just added the bow for a finishing touch.


And, once again, it is the weekend. I hope you all have a lovely one!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Photo- taking at this time of year can be a nightmare Debbie...one of the reasons most of my cards end up sitting in front of the toaster & kettle is because that is the best place I have for the light.

Have a great weekend and hope you get some crafting time so you can create more cuties like this sweet card.

Toni xx

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Dont talk to me about photo taking!! I am having a nightmare time. Can I get it right, NO!! Soooo frustrated. Hey ho!!

Love your Baby card:)
love
michelle x