Monday 3 October 2011

Meet Me on a Monday 9

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a whirling maelstrom of activity and rushing from one thing to another (and not getting very much sleep) so I am somewhat exhausted tonight and looking forward to curling up on the sofa to watch my recordings of X-Factor. I'll give more details of my weekend happenings in another post, when I'm feeling more energetic and my brain can string a coherent thought together!



Meantime, it's:


Meet Me On A Monday!!



This week I shall be...

MAKING Lots of little paper critters, hopefully - including piggies






and angel cats:





as well as more Christmas notepads as these have proved popular.


COOKING A Quorn, coconut and chilli curry - yum!


WEARING A nice tunic dress with my leggings; I found it in a charity shop and am well-chuffed!


WATCHING The highlights of the Great Edinburgh Run - more about that next time.


MEETING Crafty friends for an evening of Chinese food and chat - yay!


If you want to join in with MMOAM, have a look here


Back soon with more Mushroomy madness!

3 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for joining in with MMOM again - sounds like you had a hectic weekend!? Loving those critters, so cute, thanks for sharing.

Have a great week.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

I love those paper critters. I too am catching up with x factor right now.

Allison said...

they are so cute , what were you up to at the weekend then?????
AllisonX