Wednesday 19 October 2011

Love It When a Plan Comes Together!

I love it when a day's productive, I really do! Once I'd got my food shopping done, I put the heater on in my craft room and there I stayed, making things.

My pig characters have been revamped:






As have my robins:





And frogs:




I've also managed to fix a problem with my printer, and I've just enjoyed a lovely, unhealthy dinner of nachos (yum!) and homemade Chocolate and Chestnut Tart.


I'm now preparing to light a scented candle and curl up on the couch to watch Kirsty's Handmade Britain!


Bye all!

5 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

Pants! Completely forgot about Kirsty - oh well will try and remember next week!

Glad to hear you have had a productive day. Love your little characters, those Robins are just sooo cute.

Jumbleberries xx

misteejay said...

My you have been busy this week Debbie. Love all your little characters.

Toni xx

Allison said...

cute cards- enjoy your scented candle
Allisonx

famfa said...

Cute cards. Love those characters. Got Kirsty recorded so can watch when everyone else busy he he.

Sarpreet said...

This is such a gorgeous, Sorry it has been a while since I hvae been on your blog, it may be a little longer before I can start visiting regularly.