Monday 10 October 2011

Not Enough Hours...

Sorry for my recent lack of blogging, folks; extra hours at work and unexpected happenings in day-to-day life (including needing to get a man in to sort out my wonky floor!) have somewhat compromised my crafting output. Even a Crafting 'n Chinese night with my ex-Paper Mill Shop colleagues didn't actually, er, involve any crafting!! Sigh. I just can't wait to get some time at my desk to create!!!



When I did allow myself 2 McSquillionths of a millisecond to put pen to paper, I worked on some designs that I hope will be suitable for Christening cards:



I've taken to using some fab watersoluble metallic pencils given to me by my Uncle for my birthday. They apparently look brilliant on dark paper but I haven't had time to try that yet!



I am trying to add more hours to my day though - I've recently reduced my TV package so I'll get less channels and can't record anything! Hopefully less choice of things to watch will mean more time spent crafting!


That's the plan anyway!!!


3 comments:

misteejay said...

Those look super Debbie.

Toni xx

Sarpreet said...

super and ideal

Hi there, I just wanted to pop by and tell you about the Wild Rose Studio blog hop, you could win 7 of their stamps and three paper pads, all you have to do is make a christmas themed card, and you dont have to use a Wild Rose studio stamp or product. (Although we would love it if you did)And then comment, on all of the DT blogs. Come and join in the fun. Would love to see you there (http://blog.wildrosestudio.co.uk/)

Tiggi said...

Hope you managed to find someone to fix your floor. Love the new card designs.