Monday 17 October 2011

Meet Me On A Monday #11

This week I will be/have been:




Wishing: It would stop raining as Mushroom Cottage is in danger of being washed away!




Eating: Mushroom Stroganoff - yum! And fajitas - double yum!




Drinking: Vanilla-flavoured coffee out of my Pip the Cat mug.






Watching: My cat playing with his toy, even though he's 14 - cute!


Making: Notepads galore!











Visiting: The National Museum of Scotland with Himself then taking a lovely walk through the Meadows in Edinburgh, with the autumn sunshine dappling through the trees and russet leaves fluttering down from their branches as we passed. Sigh. I do like autumn.




Feel free to join in with MMOAM here !

2 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks for joining in with MMOM again. Glad I'm not the only one that gets all romantic about Autumn - it's a great time of year isn't it? Hope that it stops raining on you though, it's been grotty here in Leicestershire too today. Love those notepads, the Robin is my fav. Hope you have a productive week, thanks for sharing.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

Love those notepads, very cute. I too love Autumn - crinkly leaves and the colours - WOW.