Friday 28 October 2011

Bean-Induced Blushes!

Well, I've had a productive day, finishing off notepads for the craft fair I'm attending tomorrow. I made some long ones for those Christmas lists:





And you can never have too many cupcakes so here's another:





I've also made use of some pre-patterned notepads from Studio G, by adding my own embellishments:



I think I'm all set, packed up and ready to go. Only thing is, it's been a day of comfort food-eating and I'm beginning to wish I hadn't consumed so many beans (baked ones on toast for lunch and butter beans in a veggie curry for dinner!) This could have some unfortunate consequences for any potential punters visiting my stall tomorrow and also for my fellow crafters who have to share the hall with me!



PARRRRP! (oops, sorry!) :)

3 comments:

Redpaint said...

Ha ha blame it on the customers, or the stall holder next to you. Hope you have a successful day tomorrow :o)

misteejay said...

LOL

Love your note pads - have a good day.

Toni xx

Jax said...

Lol, please let us know where your selling so we know where to avoid ;)
Just remember to move to a couple of tables down when you part with your wind, that should help shove the customers up towards your stall :)
Hope you have a great day
Jax x