Monday 12 April 2010

If the Shoe Fits...(and it usually doesn't)

Well hellooo there and is the weather absolutely gor-jus where you are? This must be our summer, I think! I'm on a day off today; just as well really because I have a cold and it's been a bit snotsville around here over the weekend! So today I'm taking it easy, hanging out in my craft room and my behind isn't leaving the chair until I've created multitudes of lovely things! *Blows nose loudly*


First up is my entry for this week's DCM challenge, which is to put shoes on a card:


Not a problem!

Personally, I'm not into buying shoes but I know a few people who are!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Loving those sparkly shoes - I'd buy a whole lot more of the things if they would actually fit without giving me blisters!
Thanks for sharing with
The Daring Cardmakers

Lynda said...

Fabulous shoes Debbie and a fabulous card too! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

CinnamonSally said...

Love your card Debbie, great for this weeks challenge, love that bit of bling on the shoes!

SueH said...

Oooo Debbie, I’m loving those sequined shoes!
And what a fab colour combination.

Thanks for ‘stepping up’ and joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x