Wednesday 7 April 2010

Blah!

Just received the bad news that DoCrafts have pulled the Daisy and Dandelion blog with immediate effect and for no apparent reason :o( so our Design Team is no more :o( :o( :o(


Since I worked hard to get my project for this week ready, I thought I'd share it with you anyway:


It was a Diorama card.

It has been great working with Erica and the rest of the girls and it was fun to be a member of a DT. I'm sad, but the sun's shining, life goes on and maybe it's time to explore other creative projects.

After all, there are no endings, only new beginnings! (or some such waffle!)

4 comments:

Allison said...

such a lovely project too- very sad about the blog but I suppose they had their reasons even if we can;t fathom them out- surely it was good publicity for them..... but who are we to question
AllisonX

misteejay said...

Fab card - so sorry to see the D&D blog go.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Lovely card - I am gutted too

CraftyNess said...

That is such a shame. It looks like they have removed reference of it from facebook too. All the posts that I had have dissappeared! We will have to get Jonathan Creek on the case!! lol