Thursday 22 April 2010

Have A Hoot!

I wasn't sure I'd manage to get any challenges done this week but I have combined two into one card for CPS #163 and Cards Blog (the challenge on the latter is to incorporate Woodgrain somewhere on the card).



I found some woodgrain-effect paper in the DCWV Green Stack and decided it was also a good chance to incorporate a cute owl from the same stack!

It's been a nice day so far; had a day off work so took my parents to Craigie's farm cafe for a tasty brunch and a woodland walk. It still feels a bit wintery here, there's a chill in the air. Definately not time to put the woolly jumpers away yet!




"Did someone say woolly? Bleat!"

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, sounds like you had fun

Anonymous said...

i love that card - owl just makes it