Monday 10 August 2009

Back To The Day Job

Well, that's my staycation well and truly over and now I'm back to work. But I enjoyed the break, met up with a few good friends, did some crafting and shop-organising and the weather stayed decent. The main bad point was Corrie's illness, but thankfully, she seems to have made a good recovery and she behaved nicely for the vet even though he had to prod her in some rather personal places! Her recovery even extended to "helping" me when I washed and sorted the jewellery left to me by Grannie:


HOW can that be comfortable??



Good news is that my Etsy shop has received it's first sales!! Many thanks, peeps, hope you enjoy your purchases!! I've been making one or two new products to go in the shop, including Post-it Note Holders:



and Treat Bag Toppers:

The Sweet Treat Stack was the inspiration for the toppers, quite refreshing and summery.


And the first day back at work hasn't been too bad either. My classes have a few places booked up already - eek! Better get working on those samples!

Meantime, here's a keyring I bought from the Cat's Protection stall at the weekend - quite apt for me I would say!



That's all for now folks!

No comments: