Monday 25 May 2009

Jelly Belly Crafter

And so another week begins. I was not as productive as I would have liked at our cardmaking evening on Friday (too much cheesecake consumed!) but I did at least get a couple of card sets made:



This one doesn't excite me greatly; would you believe I sweated over the design for hours? The stamps used are Studio G but I think the concept might need some "tweaking" before I produce a baby girl set.

These masculine cards I was happier with:

The stamp is a Papermania one from ages back, PP are Clare Curd's Big One (ahem) and the greetings are Craftwork Cards. These cards will join my "Manly Mixture" set for the shop.



Finally a simple card using the colour of the moment: teal. We have three shades in the shop and they're all yummy. The paper is CC again and the stamps are Stampin'Up and Papermania.

I had the weekend off (yay!) and our excursion this time was to Threipmuir Reservoir at Balerno; the sun shone and lambs pranced and of course I was sans camera so you'll just have to use your imagination. There was even a tiny beach to sit on! Fabulous views over the Pentland Hills too, so definately worth another visit soon.

Work was good today; we had a clearout, with lots of ex-demo stuff going up for sale, and after a good rummage I picked up a few delights at bargain price. Then I went to Asda and bought some of my trashy food faves - gourmet jelly beans, Starburst Twisted chews and a big bag of onion ring crisps!!! I now plan to overindulge while I craft. Watch out for drastic tooth-loss soon, Mr Dentist!

No comments: