Wednesday 6 May 2009

Card Candy & Lunchbox Art

It's been a busy couple of days at Mushroom Towers. I've gradually been catching up with all the blogs I read, and Bank Holiday Monday meant a mobbed shop and being run off our feet, although it was actually quite enjoyable. I've started planning some classes I'm hoping to teach in July and am getting rather excited about it. And I've been making cards:






I was quite taken with the wee scalloped embellishment on the second one, so made another batch:

I might put these in my shop when I eventually get round to setting it up!

There was recently some thrillation at work when one of my colleagues won a car after entering a prize draw run by the shopping centre for it's loyal employees. She was so delighted she bought us all fabby kits from a company called Craftwork Cards and we've been playing with them since.

One of the "ingredients" in the kit is a colourful selection of Card Candy, which are basically fake brads. We can't get enough of them now!


I've been using them on everything!








And, finally, I was rather pleased with the look of my lunchbox this morning, so much so I took a photo of it (yes, I know, I'm sad!):



Contents are: (from top right) wraps with cream cheese and plum and rose wine chutney, crispies, choc mini eggs, grapes, salad containing orange, watercress, feta, beetroot and omega seed mix. It was yummy!

Gosh, this has been a picture-heavy post! See you next time!

No comments: