Wednesday 27 January 2010

Honey and Hugs

Well, hello there, I'm pleased to report that there has finally been some craftage around these parts, beginning with this set of stamped fern notecards:

And following on with a couple of cards made using the Honey and Hugs notelets from Papermania:




I've not got any of the backing papers for this range yet but I'm loving the notelets - this range is sooooo c...(banned word!)!!!! The Hug embellishment is from the Cricut Paper Pups cartridge and is not part of the notelet, I must add.

Also a set of tags for my shop using purple and orange stuff:


And that's about it really. Geoffrey hasn't seen the light of day yet, but Frank has been enjoying the view from the window:


The other furry residents of Mushroom Towers, however, are less than impressed with the new boy:

Ben: "Gruh!"

Corrie: "Yawn!"

Join me next time for another "exciting" instalment! (Yes, I really have lost the plot now!)

No comments: