Thursday 14 January 2010

Error 99???!!!

Just stopping in briefly tonight to show a couple of pics while I can. My camera froze yesterday when I was using it and the code ERR 99, which has a vague sense of foreboding about it, came up on the screen :o( I went straight on the phone to my friend who has a Canon-owning husband and he told me a couple of things to try. Which seem to have worked. Phew. For the moment. I've just got my camera baaaacckk! Don't fail me now, trusty camera, I need you!
Ahem.

Anyway, photos...


These were made using a range of embellishments from The Paper Company Studio, which just so happened to be a perfect match for the Everafter papers from Cosmo Cricket. I've got loads to use as well, so expect a few more like this!

The other cards I'm currently working on are commissions so I will show them when they have been dispatched! With regards to felt critters I have one in the production line. He's green and he's going to be called Geoffrey. And hopefully he'll be better-stuffed than his counterpart!

OK, I am just rambling now. I must go and partake of my current favourite "tipple", which is Morrison's Keg Shandy.

Classy, eh?

No comments: