Saturday 16 January 2010

Love Is In The Air...

The light switch in my craft room met it's death last night and that's mildly annoying, as for the time being I will have to craft by lamplight. I can feel some eye strain coming on.
Never mind, the snow is melting ( a bit) and the sun is shining wanly and last night I came out of enforced hibernation to go to Card Night at Kim's.


Where I made 7 cards.


Woo!


Continuing the wedding/anniversary/romance theme:
















All made using Cosmo Cricket Everafter papers and embellishments from the Paper Company Studio.

I think the reason for the success was that we decided to have no nibbles all evening, which allowed us to focus purely on the crafting.

Or maybe I was just on a roll, which doesn't happen very often!
Tonight I'm off to a housewarming party which is also a Christmas-present-you-liked-least-swapping party.
Which gives me a dilemma.
Because I liked all my presents :o(

No comments: