Friday 15 April 2011

Pretty Purses

For a while now I have been meaning to buy myself a wee coin purse to hold all my loose change, because I'm fed up not being able to close my wallet thing. BTW I'm not bragging about having lots of money there - it's mainly five pences because the little blighters seem to pop up everywhere!!


Looking on folksy there was a spectacular variety of coin receptacles on offer and it was very very hard to choose my faves, but here they are (in no particular order):


Annchandleroriginals has these kimono silk purses in various pretty patterns:



SweetlyWrapped has these ingenious purses made from sweetie bags!




These gorgeous bird purses are available at the SewHappy Shop:



I love the bright retro stripes on this purse by EvaBDesigns:



This Primrose Meadow purse by Lynwoodcrafts is very cute:



and I have long been a fan of the gorgeous collage-style purses by PantsandPaper:



But after much deliberation I've decide my fave is this pretty Luisa purse by CoCoCrafts:



Ooh, I think I could become addicted to buying purses! (But then I wouldn't have any cash left to put in them!!)

6 comments:

FairlyGirly said...

Great selection of purses, I love the bird ones.

Sweetly Wrapped said...

Thank you for featuring my Haribo Purse :) Loving the collage PantsandPaper purse!!

Lace hearts said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bird purses (I'm Sew Happy on Folksy!) x

Eva B Designs said...

Lovely collection, thanks for including my purse:)

Allison said...

hard decision they are all lovely
AllisonX

misteejay said...

Such pretty items how on earth did you manage to choose...

Toni xx