Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dinosaurs on my Desk!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. I did, despite obtaining a blister (ooch!) whilst wearing inappropriate footwear. Himself and I met his family for coffee once again on Sunday, I delivered his sister's card order and tucked into an Eastery cupcake. Sat out with my parents in their garden yesterday (is it possible to burn through clothing??), and this morning I tried a bit of shopping for holiday clothes, without much success, blah. The inventor of bikinis obviously had no consideration for people with thighs.

It's another gorgeous sunny day but I have resisted the temptation to sit outside by reminding myself sternly that I should be working - this is not another holiday!! So I'm making Father's Day cards and my desk contains dinosaurs...



These will be appearing on kids' cards soon!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

I love your dinosaurs.

Weather has turned rather cold here today so if I hadn't been back at work there was no way I would be sitting outside - snuggled under a throw would have been more like it LOL

Toni xx

Sarpreet said...

fab paper pierced dragons