Tuesday 19 April 2011

Grannie's Day

Today was the second anniversary of my Grannie's passing away and my family got together for a lovely meal at a local carvery and a nice walk in the sunshine so that we could mark the occasion in a happy way rather than a sad one, which I'm sure she would have wanted us to do. At the meal I stuffed myself with the veggie option of brie and broccoli parcel plus all the non-meaty carvery trimmings, with a gigantic raspberry Eton Mess to follow. Suffice to say, physical movement felt like an impossibility for a while afterwards, but the glorious weather ensured we made the effort to walk it off ! I think Grannie would have approved!




This morning I completed my card order and felt smug and self-satisfied, etc. I can't show them all yet but here are a couple more girly ones:









This one didn't look complete until I added the doodled butterfly, but I wish I'd stamped the greeting in black instead of pink; it's a bit wishy-washy.






This one uses DoCraft's Pampered Pets stamps which were a freebie off the magazine. I didn't think I'd ever have cause to use them but this one fits well into the space on the notelet, also DoCrafts.



Finally, I've just found this on the interweb - everyday objects that really seem to have human expressions - check it out, it'll make you smile!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

You've been busy again - lovely work.

Toni xx