Monday 11 April 2011

Craft Fair Fabbyness!

Well, Crafty Mushroom made a somewhat nervous but excited appearance at Saturday's craft fair, and I would say, all in all, it was a fabby day!



Gill, the organiser, had done a great job in advertising the event; I was deeply impressed by just how many people came along throughout the day.



My long-suffering parents were there to help me out and their support was invaluable, as was the presence of Himself and my friend Clare, who was the one to tell me about the fair in the first place!




In the end, I sold enough to cover my table costs and a bit more, and I met and talked to some lovely crafters on the other stalls. There was a great range of items to look at, and it was nice to feel part of the crafting community.


The sun shone all day, we had chips for tea and I went home tired, but pleased. I would definitely like to do it again soon!!


3 comments:

misteejay said...

Glad you had a great day...looks like you had some fab stuff on offer.

Toni xx

Ruthie said...

Wow - looks like you had a blast! And good on the folks for supporting you.

Rx

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you had such a lovely day! and then to top it off some lovely chips!! glad the fair went well!

Hugs June