Sunday 17 April 2011

Lazybones

Ah, looks like a lovely day out there today! I've been lazy so far, waiting for Himself to come back from playing golf, and then we're going to tackle the assemblage of my garden furniture (with a view to then parking our behinds on it for an hour or two!!) I just hope there are no screws missing!


On Friday the girls and I had a pleasant, snack-laden evening of crafting at Gill's house, and I made these two girly cards for an order:





I made a third one also, but it's too deeply hideous to ever see the light of day (unless I give it to someone I don't like, heh heh!!).


Enjoy your day, people!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely cards Debbie - hope the furniture construction went to plan.

Toni :o)

Allison said...

both cards are lovely and I bet the third one is too
Hope you had some fun in the sun on your new furniture
AllisonX

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - great layout