Tuesday 9 March 2010

Bit Nervous!

Feeling a bit jittery this evening because there are big changes afoot over at the Daisy & Dandelion blog. As Erica is currently snowed under with New Baby Duties, she has passed the task of Blog Contributors to us, the Design Team - eek!


We will each have our own day every week for posting projects on a monthly theme (this month, it's Easter) and there will be a monthly tutorial on specific techniques.


Wednesday is going to be my posting day and so I've just been preparing the instructions for my project tomorrow. I think I may have messed up a little, though, and I'm worried my post is going to look rubbish as a result. Bah. Oh well, will just have to wait and see.


Just a simple card to show today:

I just love the little tree stamp, I could use it on everything!
But that might get a bit boring after the 68th card so maybe I won't bother!

No comments: