Thursday 23 July 2009

Pasta Overload

I never thought I'd say it but I think I've actually gone off pasta at the mo! I think this comes of having had it for just about every meal for the past fortnight (with one or two exceptions, courtesy of meals cooked by The Parents and Himself). Problem is it's so cheap, easy and quick to do, and I've still got one or two pasta meals lined up until I go grocery shopping, so I'd better get liking it again! Never mind, we decided at work to have a Crafting And Pizza evening tomorrow night, yay! I am looking forward to overindulging :o)

Another busyish week of working has meant very little home-crafting. But as the weekend was the final of the golf Open, I did have a little extra creating time at my disposal. Inspired by a Certain Someone who has an interest in various sports, I made this set of cards:


I used some bargain peel-offs I got from work, mounted onto blue sparkly card and cut out. I'm not usually a great fan of peel-offs but I like this effect. The grey geometric design paper is Bridgeport and I used up the scraps making some mini cards:



Also I made a card to add to my Romantic Glamour set:


I really love this heart stamp but I can't remember who it's by!

In between downpours there have been some lovely evening skies outside my flat. I thought this one looked particularly biblical:


Well, apart from the streetlamps, perhaps!

Now I'm off to see what I can rustle up for dinner. Pasta, anyone?

No comments: