Tuesday 1 March 2011

Bunny Basket

If it's not too early to be thinking about Easter, I've listed the first of my Spring/Easter-themed cards on Folksy! Here's my Bunny In A Basket:


AND, just to put myself under a bit of pressure (because we all need that sometimes, right??), I've decided to join the March Hares daily listings club on Folksy! It's been a while since I took part in one of those, but it was good fun last time, and it's a chance to make loads of stock!

I really need to go and buy food today, but I'm still not 100% and, to be honest, it's going to take a great amount of willpower to actually leave the house! I think, as motivation, I will have to promise myself a treat! (any excuse!) Well...those jelly beans are nearly finished...!

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous - beautiful layout - definitely not too early

misteejay said...

Love the expression on the bunny's face.

Take care and treat yourself...to lots more jelly beans LOL

Toni :o)