Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cat-a-pult!

What gorgeous weather we're having today! I really must get myself a table and chair so I can sit out on the decking and make the most of it! My food shopping is done and I've been for a nice lunch with friends and now I must "knuckle" down to some making as the craft fair is but a couple of weeks away! Every so often I panic that I won't have enough stock but I will be taking everything listed in my Folksy shop, plus a lot more, so I think I'll be fine!

Meanwhile, those troublesome cats are up to their antics again:

Anyone got any suggestions for other "cat" words that the felines could provide a definition for?

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Oh I love it Debbie.

Glad you had lovely weather where you are - it didn't quite manage what was promised here (the cloud didn't clear all day although around lunch time it was fairly bright & cheerful).

Toni :o)

Gill Edwards said...

Hi Debbie, Love these cards with fred and ginger on. I am mad on cats too. I have just added you on Twitter.
Can i ask you a question? What is the best gadget you can buy to make die cuts for papercrafts, there are so many out there, i dont have a clue

thanks
Gill

Debbie said...

Hi Gill

Thank you for your comments :)

Die-cut-gadget-wise I have to confess I don't really use one. It depends what your budget is because the Cricut is electronic and fabby but quite expensive, something like the Sizzix is a bit more affordable but you're more restricted in what you can do with it.
Sorry, probably not much help!