Monday 28 February 2011

Crafting Whilst Coughing

Well, it's still sniffle-city around here, the sky is still blue and I haven't left the house in two-and-a-half days, but I've become very well-acquainted with my duvet, I've read a lot and I've even done some crafting. All helped along by a yummy selection of jelly beans, which I keep close to hand on my craft desk in this cute little pot made by my friend Emma:

I decided to make a set of simple notecards with the little tree embellishments:



And I decorated a jute bag for them to go in as a gift:




Plus, the Under The Sea notecards are ready to go into my shop:

Claude Crab


Wilbur Whale



Pablo Puffer Fish


and Selwyn Seahorse

After all the paper-piecing I just kept them simple with fishy backing papers. Available from CraftyMushroom now!

All this productivity has made me weary! I think it's time for a coffee (with, perhaps, a little sherry added - cough!)

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Of course the sherry is just for medical reasons...LOL

Love the bits you have made and hope you are soon feeling a lot better.

Toni xx