Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cute Cushions

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Himself and I celebrated ours on Sunday, by going to see The King's Speech (fabulous) and cooking a nice meal together (he cooked more of it than me, it has to be said!). I hadn't got him anything (boo!) but he gave me some lovely tulips:




Looking at these definitely makes me feel that Spring is on the way!


I had a day of "making" yesterday, but I wasn't all that happy with anything I came up with, except, perhaps, these cupcake bookmarks:


Later on, when I was on Twitter, I found this and couldn't resist:

He's made by Strawberrykitten and I think he's sooo cute! He's my treat for the week and I'm really looking forward to his arrival! He'll look great on my couch!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Your flowers look lovely and cheerful.

That cushion is so fab.

Toni xx