Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas Has Been and Gone!

Well, that's Christmas over for another year. I hope you all had a good one! I got some nice wee pressies and spent a pleasant, happy day with my parents. The roast veg and brie puff pastry plait that my vegetarian Dad and I had in place of turkey was delish (thanks, Vanessa, for that recipe!) and, although I was without running water for a short time on Boxing Day, the slight thaw in the weather has been very welcome!

And now, before the year is even over, my card-making thoughts turn to the next big event - Valentine's Day! I have been mulling over some new paper-pieced designs and trying out a couple:




And the multi-purpose sheep have been made into a flock so that I can put together some mini Thank Ewe notecards (always useful to have around during the post-Christmas period!)

Look out for these in my Folksy shop soon!

No comments: