Wednesday 30 June 2010

June Loons - The Triumph!

Well, I'm pleased to say I have achieved a personal goal, which was to meet the June Loons challenge on Folksy head-on and not miss a single day of listing - I did it!!! Woooo!!!! As well as gaining me some shop views and sales, it also introduced me to some of the lovely fellow Folksters and their gorgeous wares. And although I can't commit to joining the July Jesters, I'll certainly be stopping by to check out their listings and perhaps feature some faves on here!
I thought I'd show one or two of my fave items from this last day, so here goes:
Natalie's amazing fossil:



Mushy...Makes' funky heart brooch:

SpottyNStripy's fun birthday card:



Blue Forest Jewellery's gorgeous necklace:

and Lonely Hearts' pretty floral bag:


One of these days I'll work out how to do a proper treasury and then I can feature even more!

Off to join fellow Loons at a BBQ over on the forum now. I'm bringing bean burgers!

6 comments:

Mushy...Makes said...

Thank you Debbie for including my heart!..we made it yeah!...
Marie x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you for including my fossil, that the lovely Mish73 snapped up!

Its been fun hasn't it. I hope July Jesters will be just as goog andlook forward to you popping in to say hello!

Natalie x

Unknown said...

Yay! Well done. Was great fun wasn't it! Great choices from today
Gemxxx

spotty N stripy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spotty N stripy said...

Thanks for featuring my card today! Been great to see a fellow card maker items every day on the challenge. Well done. x

Blue Forest Jewellery said...

Well done for listing every day! Thank you so much for including my necklace in this lovely treasury :-)

Alison @ Blue Forest Jewellery