Wednesday 23 June 2010

CPS #172

I've decided to enter the CPS#172 sketch challenge this week and have killed two birds with one stone (horrible saying!) by using my June Loons listing for today:


As you can see, a very sunny day here and somewhat muggy now. My feet, for once, do not need to be surgically attached to my HWB! I used paper ribbon on this card; it really is nice to work with. And I highlighted the dancer's dress with clear stardust pen, although you can't tell from the photo.

Tomorrow I'll be back to show you some pretty cards I made for my upcoming Dimensional Delights class, which make use of acrylic sheets and dimensional (hence the name) stickers.

Now I must disappear into the night like a dark phantom (well, I'm off to take my veggie burger out of the oven and stick my feet in a bowl of cold water, actually, but that sounds much less dramatic!).

Byeeee!

No comments: