Friday 4 September 2009

Cosy Indoors

In preparation for a full weekend of working, I have a day off today - wahoo! It's utterly miserable outside so I plan to cosy up indoors and not go ANYWHERE! The other reasons for my plan to remain in hibernation are that I am afflicted by allergyness, which is causing constant drippage from my nose (and I don't want to be accused of having swine flu if I go out in public), and that I have just whacked my kneebone on a metal bedframe (yes, the spare bed in my flat has a metal frame; I am not currently residing in Her Majesty's prison cell!) and it feels the size of a grapefruit now. I also wish to rid myself of a stubborn headache that has plagued my bonce for a couple of days now. Yes, I'm a bit of a wreck really. But happy with it :o) especially as I might actually get to do some crafting later.
This week I have finally completed my Reuse and Recycle cards and more people have booked into the class - woo! I also made a card to complete my Romantic Glamour set:



I think the stamp and pp is Jesse Edwards, but don't quote me on that!

A wee set of mini cards to "herald" the onset of Autumn:

These items will be going in the shop later.

Finally, a card made for my Flora and Fauna Set 2:

The wee stamps on the last two projects are from sets called Pressed Leaves and Friends Forever by Clear Choice. The pp is Bloom and Grow.

OK, now I'm off to put a cold compress to my rapidly-stiffening knee and console myself with a cup of coffee that might, or might not, have a tot of whisky added to it - well, I'm not planning on going anywhere, am I?

No comments: