Tuesday 8 September 2009

Lazy, Lazy Day...

Well, after a full-on, busy weekend and Monday at work, I decided that today was going to be a do-nothing-but-the-essentials-and-not-feel-guilty-about-it day! That's not to say I've done absolutely zilch; no, I took Corrie to the vets for a check-up (she so loved having her bum prodded again - not!!), paid my car insurance and made a mozzarella, courgette and mushroom tart that will hopefully last me several lunches when the onslaught of work begins again!


Other than that, I was lazy. Haven't even done any crafting, so luckily I have a couple of projects from my ultra-productive Friday to show:

Continuing the shades of autumn theme with this card for Earth Tones Set 2. The stamps are from the Clear Choice Pressed Leaves Set and the pp is Bloom&Grow.

Also this little set of nautical-themed notecards:




The stamps are from Woodware's By The Sea set, watercoloured with brush markers, and the pp is DCWV's All About Boys stack. Obligatory Candy Dots on there also!

Apart from working at the weekend, I had a nice meal cooked by Himself before we went to watch the End of Festival Fireworks from a good vantage point in the Braid Hills. Very impressive they were, too - pity I hadn't got my camera with me! I am obviously not a natural-born photographer - I'm sure I would NEVER let so many photo-opportunities pass if I was!

That's it for today, now I'm off to indulge in more slouchiness on the sofa!

No comments: