Tuesday 17 February 2009

Whined and Dined

Gosh, it never rains but it pours, eh? Lots been going on around here lately; I'm undergoing a lifestyle overhaul that is destined to make my head explode, but I'm bearing up and feeling quite positive about the future. After all, that which does not kill you makes you stronger, isn't that what they say?
A slight setback yesterday in that I was confined to bed with a nasty stomach bug thingy, which has left me unable to eat for 24 hours and severely lacking in energy. Oh, and I had to take a day off work, which was a pain as I was actually, foolishly, LOOKING FORWARD to going in! Enjoyment of one's work? Surely an unheard of concept! On Sunday, before illness struck, I was counting my blessings and had an extremely productive day as a result. Cards were made:


I chose a particular colour scheme for the latter two and another one which I can't show yet as it's for someone :o) I also did some work on the class I'm planning for the "Sweet" range, which I'm quite excited about.

And I had a lovely Valentine's Day; first lunch with my parents then a 3-course dinner cooked for me and a dozen red roses courtesy of Himself:


I am a lucky girl really :o)

No comments: