Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy 2012 everyone, sorry I'm just checking in now but yesterday was a non-crafty catch-up-on-sleep and take-a-much-needed-walk-to-reduce-large-waistline day!!  Hope you've all had a great start to the year.  I'm looking forward to some intensive crafting, keeping my shops filled and hopefully getting lots of card orders!

I'm also looking forward to using my diary and calendar for the year:


And I'm undertaking the daily listings challenge on Folksy so I am now officially a New Year Nutter!!

My first listing was from my new range of Valentine's Day cards - it's not too early for those, is it???


I've not made any resolutions except to spend as much time as possible being Crafty Mushroom, and also to be more appreciative and grateful every day!

Whatever you have planned for the year ahead, good luck and best wishes!!


1 comment:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful diary & calendar, gorgeous card gorgeous (I just shared some news on my blog, would appreciate if you have the time to pop on by)