Monday 23 January 2012

MMOM - The Return!

Yes, after going AWOL from this nice weekly get-together, I have once again decided to join in with Meet Me On Monday!  So, without further ado, this week I'm:

Making -  Flowery cards, like this one, which would be suitable for birthdays, Mother's Day and Easter!


and

cat-themed notepads!


Eating - Mint chocolate cupcakes, made by me, but from a cheaty packet mix!

Listening -  to this fab track by Gotye, "Somebody That I Used To Know"

Shopping - On Folksy and in charity shops! So much more satisfying than buying in high street stores!

Liking - the fact that the days are already lengthening 

Reading - Wild Swans by Jung Chang, it's been on my wish list for years!

Watching - Call The Midwife, have read the book and it was excellent, the series is shaping up well too!

Have a great week everyone, be back soon!




2 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for joining in with MOMM again!

Love your flower card, really pretty. And chocolate chip cakes - yum-my!

Hope you have a great week - have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

Nice to see you back too. Lots going on. Love the notepads. Umm cupcakes minty chic - oh I've gone all today on you! Sorry cx