Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye Bye 2011!

It may only be 3pm but it's SOOO dark outside, it feels like the middle of the night! Not conducive to taking good photos but I have a couple of "themed" cards to show:


For a rambler!


For an accountant!


For an airline worker!

I enjoy building up a collection of designs to keep in my "repertoire" - next time I'm asked to make an accountants card I'll have a design to hand!!

I'm always late to catch onto things, but I've just discovered Pinterest - fascinating stuff - I can tell I'm going to spend a lot of time over there from now on!!!  Can't wait to start building my own pinboards!!

And so, another crafting year draws to a close.  I hope you've all had a great creative twelve months.  I certainly know what I'd like to achieve during the next twelve.  It's an exciting journey!

Happy Hogmanay everyone, see you in 2012!!!! :)


1 comment:

misteejay said...

Fab cards Debbie.

Wishing you a happy 2012 with success in everything you do.

Toni xx